Enjoy a free one-day training session on Inscape VTS. The course is delivered by one of our expert trainers with many years of experience in creating virtual trainers.
During this introductory course, he will show you how to take advantage of the software suite for :
- Reusing your existing data
- Creating interactive content graphically, even without programming skills
- Maximizing your productivity by exploiting the various integrated tools of the editor
- Deploying these contents in various formats
At the end of the training, you will be able to produce and deploy your first interactive virtual trainer project.
Places are limited, don't wait to apply!
Information and reservation:
- 09:00 Welcome and coffee
- 09:30 Introduction to the capabilities of Inscape VTS and use-cases
- 10:30 Editor basics, importing 3D/CAD data and creating interactive equipment
- 12:30 Lunch
- 14:00 Editing and debugging of linear or branching procedures
- 15:00 Introduction to freeplay features, constraints and faults
- 16:00 Break
- 16:30 Standalone deployment and Overview of additional features
- 18:00 Closing words and drink
The content of the training can be modified or adapted by the instructor according to the participants' knowledge and skills level.
The training is intended for people already using or planning to use Inscape VTS : subject-matter experts, graphics designers, programmers or project managers. They shall be comfortable with computer office tools and if possibke some background regarding of 3D object manipulation on a computer..
DIGINEXT reserves the right to admit participants on a case-by-case basis depending on availability and the candidates' profile.
Next course date
13th October 2020
We welcome you in our premises in Toulouse where you can also enjoy our showroom and try out our various demonstrations.
Trainees must bring their own workstation (minimum configuration Intel Core i5 or equivalent, 4GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForceTM GTX 960 or 1060 with 2GB RAM or equivalent, Full HD display and mouse with scroll wheel).
DIGINEXT provides temporary user licenses of Inscape VTS Editor for the duration of the training.
- Discover the features and principles of Inscape VTS.
- Become familiar with the user interface and concepts of the Inscape VTS editor.
- Acquire the essential skills to create and publish your first training content.
The course materials and exercises are in English.
The courses are enhanced by practical hands-on sessions in which the trainees manipulate data prepared in advance for that specific use.
The training session may be cancelled, postponed or organized in another form depending on the number of participants and sanitary conditions.